Why Use A REALTOR®?
Not all agents are REALTORS®. They’re professional members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict code of ethics. Seventy-four percent of buyers and sellers agree that using a real estate broker saves time, and 70 percent agree that real estate professionals make buying or selling a home much easier. Whether you’re buying or selling, working with a REALTOR® can save you time, money and trouble.
The Role of Your Agent
- Be an adviser and advocate during the entire process to help you prepare the best deal, and avoid costly mistakes
- Advise you on current market conditions to help you make the best decisions concerning your home
- Find a way for you to meet as many of your needs as possible when dealing with the realities of the marketplace and/or specific financial constraints
- Advise on how to handle inspections and any repairs needed on the property
- Handle the ins and outs of the negotiation process including the preparation of all necessary forms
- Be present at closing to ensure all of your interests are protected
- Research homes in the area and sort through active listings to make suggestions according to you lifestyle needs and goals
- Aid buyers in narrowing their search until they have identified their top choices
- Provide valuable insight into the new construction industry, and expertise in contract writing, negotiation, and closing assistance when working with a builder
- Help with negotiation and purchases of any For Sale By Owner homes
- Assist in securing the best possible financing and work to ensure that buyers receive exceptional service from everyone involved with the home loan
- Guide sellers in the proper pricing and marketing of their home to achieve the best possible price in the shortest possible time
- Provide sellers with feedback from showings and open houses to help them make changes and adjustments to their selling strategy